Fake Dank Vapes cartridges are everywhere. Shady vendors across the country sell them all the time. Here we show how to identify real Dank Vapes products and stay away from the fakes.
The cannabis industry is a multi billion business as can be seen it has its growing pains. For instance, the staggering amount of contaminated cannabis products (flower, concentrate, oil, edibles) coming from the black market. Cannabis players offer products globally thru aggressive online marketing. However, they have yet to register their business. Chinese companies offering counterfeit items at less than half the original price. As a result, you get products failing horribly in pesticides testing. You just can’t trust anything out there. Authentic cannabis is very valuable and it comes with a price.
Fake Dank Vapes cartridge?
Dank Vapes cartridge is considered fake when the oil is not made by the company itself, Dank Vapes. You can never be sure of products coming out of unlicensed distilleries. As mentioned in their official Instagram account, these pre-filled vapes are from the creators of Dank Woods. You wouldn’t even know if this is a legit company that is to say there is no information as to where their products come from and zero lab test results to show.
Update: Brand New Packaging
With the purpose of preventing fake carts, Dank Vapes changed the look of their packaging. Because of this, they are now selling only these cartridges with black packaging. If you get any carts other than these, it’s probably because they’re getting rid of the packaging or it’s fake.
5 Ways To Spot A Real Dank Vapes
- Press on mouth piece not screw in
- Serial number starts with the letters CA including a 3 digit code . Ex. CA987
- Kush bottles logo
- CCell logo
- Real “@DANKVAPESOFFICIALACCOUNT” vs Fake “@DANKVAPESOFFICIAL” – find this text at the side of the box
Top 3 Reasons Why You Need to Get your Cannabis Material from Licensed Dispensaries
- Health and Safety – Health and safety will always be number 1 for recreational and medicinal users alike. Sure your favorite seller offers a much cheaper material but it is most likely contaminated. Contaminants in the form of bacteria or fungi. Likewise, the chemical residues like pesticides.The negative effect might not be immediately clear still it will manifest when you continue using contaminated cannabis. There were those who were unlucky though and got the shorter end of the stick when they consumed a fake cannabis product. In April just this year, an outbreak in Illinois was reported with 2 deaths and 54 other cases of bleeding.
- Cannabis Industry Support System – You show your support to the Cannabis Industry by purchasing from licensed sellers. Moreover, you are also helping in eradicating the black market. There’s too many cannabis players out there. They are all businessmen who operate outside legality without your safety in sight. Also, remember that illegal cultivators are bad for the consumers in the same way to our environment.
- Everyone’s Happy – As soon as we straighten things up from top to bottom then we can all be happy. Eventually we will all benefit from cannabis as long as we have clean cultivators, licensed dispensaries and zero black market.
Information on other fake vape cartridges
DabConnection has complied information on other fake vape carts. See our other pages for fake Brass Knuckles, fake Stiiizy pods, fake 710 King Pens, fake Heavy Hitters, and fake Exotic Carts. The best way to avoid fake cartridges is to purchase items at licensed facilities and buy from brands that used an authorized retailer list on their website.