Colorado based and founded in 2016, Binske aims for the high-end market, touting its free-trade and organic ingredients. Binske sells products in California, Colorado, Florida and Nevada. They have recently also become available or made plans to become available in Illinois, Ohio, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maryland, Delaware, and Maine.
Binske provides testing data and conforms to all relevant laws
Products by Binske all abide by state cannabis laws, with strident standards for pesticide and residue control. Binske’s own site relates the company name to concepts of perfection and elegance, so they’re making a big promise to live up to. Their products place an emphasis on all-natural, high-end harvests.
Binske is a large-market product producer and cultivator
- They grow their own crop in organic soil while using natural nutrients.
- Their distillate is over 80% THC.
- Disposable vape pens are distributed already charged with 250 puffs.
- Vape pen starter kits offer a refillable option.
- They have a wide range of edibles.
- They have a wide range of health and beauty topical products.
We’re reviewed Binske products
Binske vape carts uses live resin and you can see our review for more info on those.
Anybody out there had experience with Binske products?
What do you think? Are you buying that massage oil just to have the jazzy packaging on your nightstand? Tell us about your informed consumer experience in the comments or in our friendly forum.