Ease of use
Today we will try out the AUXO Cira, one of the latest handheld E-rigs to hit the market. While the AUXO Cira E-rig works strictly with extracts, the AUXO Celsius dry herb vaporizer works with flower. The full retail price for the AUXO Cira kit currently runs for $179.99 on their website. We will detail our experience objectively as always in our non-affiliate reviews. For this review, I will break down the advantages and the disadvantages of their AUXO Cira E-rig.
Check out our video review of the AUXO Cira here.
- Unique yet user-friendly design
- Strong, long-lasting battery
- Excellent flavor
- Full range of temperature control
- Doesn’t clog as much as other similar E-rigs
- Slightly bulkier than other similar rigs
The AUXO Cira is a new handheld E-rig with a handful of intriguing features
The first thing you’ll notice about the AUXO Cira is the uniquely crafted glass borosilicate bubbler with an elbow macaroni-shaped water chamber. While the slim flask-like 2000mAh battery is roughly the same size as the LTQ Vapor Curer, the glass bubbler makes this slightly more bulkier than other similar E-rigs. On the other hand, the water percolation on this E-rig allows for smoother hits than smaller handheld rigs such as the Pulsar APX V3 Wax & Volt. As a result, the glass bubbler makes the AUXO Cira slightly top-heavy. Thankfully, the kit also includes a charging base that keeps the device upright while in use or while charging. In addition, a fully charged battery can last for a few hours of near-continuous use. Upon opening the kit, you will find the following:
- Cira unit w/ 2000mAh battery
- Glass bubbler/mouthpiece
- Quartz nail
- Titanium nail
- Dab tool
- Carb cap
- Carb cap ring
- A set of cotton swabs
- USB charging cable
- Charging base
The AUXO Cira works with most (or all) concentrates as the kit includes two different kinds of atomizers: a quartz nail and a titanium nail. While I enjoyed the quartz nail for live rosin, the titanium nail is excellent with live resin concentrates, such as badder/budders, sugars, diamonds, and sauces. The quartz nail provided a cleaner taste with a smoother flavor, while the titanium nail produced bigger and thicker clouds with a much quicker heat-up time.
Using the AUXO Cira for best results:
- Charge the AUXO Cira unit using the USB charging cable and charging base included in the kit.
- Attach the carb cap to the carb cap ring.
- Wrap the carb cap ring around the top base of the battery.
- Fill the bubbler with just enough water above the percolation holes.
- Secure the water bubbler onto the top base of the battery.
- Place your extract onto the atomizer.
- Turn on the device by pressing and holding the power button for 2 seconds.
- The menu interface will include your current temperature setting and remaining battery life.
- Adjust your temperature setting using the +/- buttons.
- Activate heating by pressing the power button twice.
- If the menu flashes “No Nail” if the atomizer is not connected or recognized.
- Inhale slowly through the mouthpiece after the unit reaches your desired temperature.
- To extend your session by 15 seconds, press the + button once during the last 10 seconds.
|XMAX Qomo||LTQ Vapor Curer||Ooze Comet||XVAPE Vista Mini 2||Dr. Dabber Boost EVO|
|3 Temperature Settings (3.3v – 4.2v)||140° F – 600° F||No temp settings||536° F – 752° F||
500° F – 750° F
Only works with extracts
|Only works with extracts||Works with flower, extracts and oil||Only works with extracts||Only works with extracts||
Only works with extracts
|Ceramic atomizer||Single coil atomizer||Quartz /Titanium/ Ceramic atomizer||Quartz atomizer||
|Glass mouthpiece||Glass mouthpiece||Ceramic mouthpiece||Glass mouthpiece||Glass mouthpiece||
The AUXO Cira feels like a better, more efficient version of the XVape Vista Mini 2 or the Ooze Comet
Another advantage of the AUXO Cira is a wider range of temperature control, which goes from 450 degrees to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit with 10℉ control precision powered by their proprietary heating wire technology. For instance, I found 500 to 550 degrees to be sufficient for live rosin using the quartz nail, while 450 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit to be adequate for live resin when using the titanium nail. In fact, the AUXO Cira feels like a better, more efficient version of the XVape Vista Mini 2 with a stronger glass mouthpiece or the Ooze Comet with a stronger battery and temperature control. Cleaning the AUXO Cira is also pretty straightforward since the bubbler can be soaked in isopropyl alcohol and the two atomizers are easy to clean.
Overall, I would highly recommend the AUXO Cira, if you’re looking for a solid handheld E-Rig
After using this device for a couple of months, the AUXO Cira has been my current favorite E-rig for its unique yet user-friendly design, long-lasting battery, excellent flavor, and a full range of temperature control. Although the slightly bulkier AUXO Cira isn’t as portable as the XMAX Qomo and the LTQ Vapor Curer, the flavor is cleaner and smoother than both the Pulsar APX V3 Wax & Volt with its water bubbler. Although the AUXO Cira is more expensive than other rigs, it doesn’t have as many clogging or maintenance issues as other similar E-rigs. You can find the AUXO Cira here and their Celsius dry herb vaporizer here.
Have you tried the AUXO Cira? Let us know in the comments or on our forum.