A dab rig is associated with dabbing. Dabbing requires the use of a dab rig. Essential oil extracts and concentrates can be dabbed.
A dab rig is typically a glass bong that incorporates water filtration. A dab rig requires a nail. A nail is attached to where a bowl is normally attached to a bong. The nail heats up essential oil extracts and concentrates.
There are titanium, quartz, and ceramic nails. There are also electric nails.
Dabbing is what we’re all about here at Dab Connection, so dab rigs are a common focus of our site. Here’s a few posts to get you started:
- Different Dab Surfaces For Flavor, Function, and Effect
- Pulsar RoK Review: Good eRig Once You Get Used To It
- Dr. Dabber Switch vs Puffco Peak : May the Best Rig Win!
- How to Hold an E-Nail Heat Coil Onto a Banger
- Puffco Peak Quartz Bowls: Here Are The Best Priced Bowls Listed By Price
- The Ultimate Guide to Nectar Collectors: Silicone, Glass, and Electronic
Sometimes we discuss “eRigs” in terms of dab rigs. eRigs are simply dab rigs with electronic features on them, such as timers, temperature controls, and other amenities. The top end eRigs can run a few hundred bucks, but they are the last word in dabbing in luxury!