Home Forum

Forum

Share:

Dank Vape Carts  

RSS

(@nikkipreis)
Noob
March 18, 2019 3:53 pm  

Hi, I’m looking for another opinion on my Dank Vape Carts. My first experience with a vape pen was a Mango Kush Dank Vape. I love love love it. It came in old “original” package, good light amber color not too thin or too thick, nothing leaked on the rubber stopper or even in my battery smoked awesome tasted awesome got me high as a kite, thin air tube. Then we got some Mario Carts and they were HORRIBLE. So we started looking into it more and decided to get some from a dispensary in Colorado. BUT I’m still obsessed with the Dank Vape Carts so would love to get more but wanted a second opinion. I’m attaching the pic of the CCELL bottom. Thank you! 

Topic Tags
(@nikkipreis)
Noob
March 18, 2019 3:55 pm  

Also passed the mouth piece test we could not get it off no matter what we tried. 

ReplyQuote
(@kushlove90)
Noob
March 22, 2019 8:54 am  

from all that I just read about spotting fake carts, the bottom of yours is legit for Ccell, they say if your cart has the 3 right markings on the bottom then your cart is legit. 

ReplyQuote
(@kushlove90)
Noob
March 22, 2019 8:54 am  

from all that I just read about spotting fake carts, the bottom of yours is legit for Ccell, they say if your cart has the 3 right markings on the bottom then your cart is legit. 

ReplyQuote
(@ashwani)
Member Admin
March 26, 2019 4:35 am  

if its old packaging it is most likely fake, in fact we updated our fake dank vapes guide to show some info on that:

https://dabconnection.com/culture/fake-dank-vapes/

This was updated about a week ago, but if its fake packaging, they can still use a real CCELL

So old packaging + real ccell = still probably a fake

ReplyQuote
(@smoker2003)
Noob
April 11, 2019 3:41 pm  

I recently purchased a Dank Vape and now realize it may not be safe to use. Can someone tell me if I should keep/return this product? Notice the opening is on the right side of the box not the front

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
April 12, 2019 3:05 pm  

We are still not sure if Danks are totally real in the first place, but that one has the right color oil and new packaging. If anything is legit, this one more likely than not is legit.

Not here to moderate your opinion, just help the flow of info!

ReplyQuote
(@smoker2003)
Noob
June 5, 2019 5:21 pm  

I am still using the same cart but the color has turned dark which is unsettling. Should I throw it away?

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
June 6, 2019 5:00 pm  

Posted by: Smoker2003

I am still using the same cart but the color has turned dark which is unsettling. Should I throw it away?

I wouldnt use it, good chance that's something wierd mixed in there

Slightly getting dark is one thing, but if it is really dark toss it 

Not here to moderate your opinion, just help the flow of info!

ReplyQuote
Share: