The only technology on the market to sanitize the air in grow rooms
AiroClean420 processes contaminated air through a patented bio-conversion reactor
How AiroClean420 Works
Difference of AiroClean420 from other air cleaners.
There are two distinct features that separate AiroClean420 from their competitors.
- It is not a filtering system. The technology is based on immediate destruction of airborne contaminates – not trapping or collecting them in a filter.
- Many other air cleaners produce some type of Ozone, Activated Oxygen, etc that is emitted into the air, though many are disguised as ionizers or other terms. AiroClean420 do not produce any Ozone and it completely destroys the pathogens that pass through the Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) chamber.
AiroClean420 is energy efficient and can easily be installed
AiroClean420 is safe
AiroClean420 is listed as an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Class II Medical Device as well as being CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) approved. AiroClean420 is completely user friendly and environmentally safe.
- Technology developed by NASA, and engineered for a wide array of applications across close to all industries.
- Utilizes a Photocataytic Reactor and kills airborne fungal disease
- A green technology that’s certified to produce no ozone.
- Oxidizes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s), removing harmful gasses and unwanted organic odors
- Completely safe technology, listed and certified as a FDA Medical Device
- Energy efficient and low operational cost
- Easy to install and can operate 24/7 in almost any environment.
AiroClean 420 Benefits
- Infestation Prevention
- Preventive Controls
- Integrates Easily into your current facility
- A safe alternative to pesticides
- NO by-products, and NO ozone
- Energy efficient – less than 2 amps
- Cross Contamination Prevention
- Shrink Reduction
- Removes Unpleasant Odors
- Maintains Integrity of Product
- Quality assurance safeguard
- Risk Management Enhancement
- Traceability Security
- Sustainability Insurance
- Power Cord Length (Custom Lengths Available): 6ft
- Power (Pre-Set / Non-Switchable): 120 Volt / 220 Volt
- Recommended Available: 2 Amps / 1 Amps
- Power Consumption in Watts: 180 Watts
- Unit Dimensions: 7.5” x 18.75” x 5.5” / .699 M x .476 M x .140 M
- Unit Dimensions With Shipping Box: 32.5” x 24.75” x 8.5” / .826 M x .629 M x .216 M
- Unit Weight: 31 LBS / 14.061 KG
- Shipping Weight (Excluding Pallet Weight If Used: 36 LBS / 16.33 KG
- Warranty: 3 Years