For more information on wax, check out the following resources:
- Dabbing 101: Should You Be Dabbing Wax or Vaping Wax?
- How To Make Your Own Oil Pen : Turning Wax Into THC Vape Juice For Vape Cartridges
- BHO Wax Continued. Dangers, Impurities and How to Know What’s Good
- What Is BHO Wax and How Is It Made?
- Live Resin vs. Distillate: What’s the Difference?
Most wax is made by extracting THC through a solvent means, such as BHO, then whipping (stirring) the resulting extract into a creamy consistency before extracting the butane. Note that butane is highly flammable and requires a trained professional to work with, so doing your own butane extraction at home is illegal even in legalized states, and can lead to disastrous results at any rate.