Forum

[Sticky] Vape Cartridge Pesticides and Solvents Test Request List  

Page 6 / 7 Prev Next
  RSS

Alaska
(@alaska)
Noob
05/02/2019 4:54 am  

What about Pure Vapes? Their website says they test to make sure they’re free of pesticides and solvents, but now I’m wondering if any company is to be trusted on their word alone. 

ReplyQuote
lordenzo412
(@lordenzo412)
Noob
06/02/2019 4:35 am  

Hey great work here- seriously! I’m really interested in knowing about Smart Cart’s vape. Comes from this company called Smartbud. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Loving_summer
(@loving_summer)
Noob

ReplyQuote
Luciid
(@luciid)
Noob
08/02/2019 3:53 am  

Space Ape carts, not to be confused with Space Vape.  https://weedmaps.com/brands/space-ape/products/space-ape-space-cookies-cartridge

ReplyQuote
cryksusher
(@cryksusher)
Noob
08/02/2019 9:30 pm  

Have you tested Golden Gorilla?

ReplyQuote
gloew
(@gloew)
Noob
12/02/2019 9:09 pm  
Posted by: admin

Is there a cartridge not on our list that you want tested for pesticides and residual solvents that is not on our current oil pen pesticides and solvents test list?

Please post your request below and we will try to make it happen!

Hello! I really respect what is being done here so I made an account to try to request info anyone has on "Clear Productions" cartridges. Acquired in the Northeast. The label (a circle sticker on the clear tube they come in) also says, "Fractionally Distilled, Solvent Free" and the strain name. Each strain has a specific color, and the strains I've seen available are Green Crack, Sour Diesel, Grapefruit, Straw Banana, Tahoe OG, Amnesia... Any help is very much appreciated. PS. They come in an iKrusher tank if that helps. I'm an analytical chemist myself, obviously trying to avoid lead in tank, and pesticides, solvents etc. in the oil.

ReplyQuote
Princemetro
(@princemetro)
Noob
13/02/2019 3:51 am  

Railroad remedies and Next 1 Labs 

pls. 

ReplyQuote
itsover9000
(@itsover9000)
Noob
16/02/2019 2:37 pm  

Supreme G’s is a new cartridge. Completely new packaging. Could we get a retest ?

ReplyQuote
MichaelZ0313
(@michaelz0313)
Noob
17/02/2019 7:40 pm  

“Smply Gold”

and

“Weezy Wonkas”

^^^ these needa be tested asap they are all around where I live

ReplyQuote
Scoops420
(@scoops420)
Noob
17/02/2019 9:16 pm  

Tko "Extra Strength" please

ReplyQuote
TupperwearC
(@tupperwearc)
Noob
18/02/2019 2:08 am  

Vape Meds

ReplyQuote
Heyreech
(@heyreech)
Noob
18/02/2019 2:52 am  

Palmas please!!

ReplyQuote
Davidduke69
(@davidduke69)
Noob
18/02/2019 3:49 am  

Please test “lit” carts. I’ve seen them around a lot...ppl have mentioned them in other threads as well

Does the oil look clean? It’s not runny, it’s thick and comparable to a syrup

ReplyQuote
Nbamax
(@nbamax)
Noob
19/02/2019 3:18 am  

TKO Oil (instagram: tko_oil)

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH TKO EXTRACTS

They claim to use “lab tested premium solvent free oil” which I believe with almost full certainty. Their carts are magnificent personal use wise. According to the packaging the THC usually checks in at about 85% and I don’t recall ever seeing otherwise. As for solvents and such the fluid is some of the most viscous I’ve seen. They’re really popular on the east coast and I know they’re based in Cali but I’m not sure how available they are over there. In my area everyone loves them and flocked to them (with the exception of a few oter carts) when we found out everything was riddled with shit because everyone says these are safe and real but now that I think about it I never saw an actual test (if there are any please lmk and sorry) Would really love to see a test 🙂

ReplyQuote
Peaul1
(@peaul1)
Noob
19/02/2019 6:36 pm  

Do you have a more recent test for VVS brand. Also haven't seen any test for Elixr.la

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 7 Prev Next
Share: