(@jasper)
Noob
February 12, 2019 12:55 am  

Opinions please ?

Topic Tags
(@admin)
Member Admin
February 12, 2019 7:19 pm  

I am thinking fake - and take a look closer if the ring below the mouthpiece that touches the oil  is plastic - on the real its all metal

Not here to moderate your opinion, just help the flow of info!

ReplyQuote
(@jasper)
Noob
February 14, 2019 2:06 am  

Thank you.  I was trying to see if the ring below  the mouth piece  was plastic also. I'm having a hard time  recognizing  if its plastic  or metal  in the photo.  What are the characteristics that you  see that indicates  its plastic? Are there any other clues that  this is a fake? I dont want to be buying bad oil.

Thanks again ! 

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
February 14, 2019 8:24 am  
Posted by: Jasper

Thank you.  I was trying to see if the ring below  the mouth piece  was plastic also. I'm having a hard time  recognizing  if its plastic  or metal  in the photo.  What are the characteristics that you  see that indicates  its plastic? Are there any other clues that  this is a fake? I dont want to be buying bad oil.

Thanks again ! 

Thanks for posting on our forum!

So essentially if there is any kind of ring right below - then it probably is a fake. The real BK has what looks like a ring but its actually just a metal part of the mouthpiece connecting.

Do you have other cart options in your state?

ReplyQuote
(@bertblaze)
Member Admin
February 14, 2019 6:52 pm  

If the ring is not straight connected to the mouthpiece like its one solid piece of metal its fake

ReplyQuote
(@madmom16)
Noob
February 24, 2019 7:33 pm  

What about ....Cali Piff clear distillate, fail or pass pesticide test? 

Plz and t.y 

ReplyQuote
(@1o1o1oooo)
Noob
February 27, 2019 8:30 pm  

I was wondering if you could tell if this cartridge I bought is fake. Apparently the cart was ordered in december which is why it doesn’t have the hologram (it was implemented In January). 

ReplyQuote
(@1o1o1oooo)
Noob
February 27, 2019 8:30 pm  

I was wondering if you could tell if this cartridge I bought is fake. Apparently the cart was ordered in december which is why it doesn’t have the hologram (it was implemented In January). 

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
February 28, 2019 4:09 am  
Posted by: 1o1o1oooo

It looks fake - that rubber ring right below where the mouthpiece touches the oil is not there on the originals

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
February 28, 2019 4:10 am  
Posted by: Jasper

Thanks again ! 

The metal should look all solid yellow like the rest of the mouthpiece on the part that touches the oil - same color on mouthpiece throughout - anything that looks like a clear ring there is a fake

ReplyQuote
(@noahoscar986)
Noob
March 1, 2019 12:05 pm  

I think its fake, but I am not 100% sure. I just once saw it on eCig-City coupon code, and It was not like this. I mostly buy mostly vape accessories from there that why I lil bit knows about it.

ReplyQuote
(@tvaticus)
Noob
March 2, 2019 9:39 am  

Live in south USA not sure if they sell these here. Got from a buddy idk where he got from;

from what i read seems legit. Thicker liquid. Gold top. Package good quality and sealed and hard to open etc. I’m not sure but i  think the back is hologram. Thoughts legit/nah and Thc/nah

This post was modified 2 months ago by Tvaticus

ReplyQuote
(@admin)
Member Admin
March 5, 2019 12:46 am  
Posted by: Tvaticus

Live in south USA not sure if they sell these here. Got from a buddy idk where he got from;

from what i read seems legit. Thicker liquid. Gold top. Package good quality and sealed and hard to open etc. I’m not sure but i  think the back is hologram. Thoughts legit/nah and Thc/nah

Those do look a little different, did you have a holograms on them?

ReplyQuote
Share: